SEEKING HEAD COACH
Vojens Figure Skating Club (VSK) is actively seeking a qualified and experienced Head Coach to manage the training of our members at all levels and to continue the positive development we have experienced over the last 5-10 years.
The club was founded back in 1963 and we are based in the SE Arena in Vojens. VSK is a thriving, well balanced skating club with a membership of approx. 75 skaters at the moment. We have a cooperation with the local boarding school, who has a special skating line which means we have around 10 new skaters every year from other clubs.
VSK is a club with different levels off skating, we have beginner, Funskate, competition and elite skaters.
VSK takes part in all the national competitions in Denmark and we attend international competitions and camps when possible. This summer we have skaters attending camps in Prague and Oberstdorf and for the first time ever the club was represented at the Nordics in Finland.
You will be responsible for:
- All the skaters – both group and individual training.
- Talent development
- Off-ice training
- Preparing programmes for all competitive skaters
- Accompanying skaters to competitions, camps, tests etc.
- Cooperating with assisting coaches in planning the training sessions
- Taking part in planning our traditional Easter camp
We can offer:
- An exiting workplace with the children as the natural center.
- Good working conditions
- A well organized club
- A group of good and hard working parents
- Full time employment from the 1st of August 2018
- Wages to be agreed upon
- Help with housing
We expect that:
- You are qualified and have a recognised figure skating education, and preferably with experience from other coaching jobs
- You have good technical understanding
- You keep up with all the rules and communications posted on the ISU website
- You speak English and is willing to learn some Danish.
- You are engaged, motivated, enthusiastic, patient and enjoy working with skaters of all ages and levels
Deadline for application: May 15th 2018.
Interested candidates are invited to send a resume to kontakt@vojensskøjteklub.dk. For more information please contact Lis Dalgas via mail: kontakt@vojensskøjteklub.dk or +4530960358
We look forward to hearing from you.